CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Girls can play football too!!

The leaves are changing, there is a crisp to the morning air, time for football. Anyone who knows me knows I love football!! (kami I still wish you were a BYU fan, just think of all the memories we could have) I haven't played powder puff football since high school, and thought it was a great time to play again. I had such a huge response from the girls in the original Cranberry Farms ward (before we split 2 weeks ago =( )! We had 20 girls show up to play!!! Thanks so much girls it was awesome!!! I have to give a shout out to our awesome referee Brady Fife. He was very brave to risk the possibility of making 20 women very angry at him including his wife. Steve took a lot of great pictures of everyone. Just a warning about the slide show, it has a lot of pictures, so I hope you have some time.

Click to play powder puff
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Thanks to all who were able to come. We missed all who couldn't. Lets do it again next Sat at 10. If anyone wants any of these pictures just let me know and I will email them to you.

16 comments:

Lauren said...

Tami,
That was so much fun! I haven't had that much fun playing sports in a long time. Thank you so much for putting that together. I would love some pics emailed if that is okay. The two group shots for sure then #8, #20, #40,#46 and #48 of the slideshow. My email is lhales@gmail.com. Thanks again and we will see you next Saturday at 10!

Lauren said...

Oh and the apology in the captions, doesn't make it okay that you posted that picture of my big ol' rear :) I can't believe you did that!!!! That is hilarious! NO ONE wants to see that you know!

TamiRichins said...

Lauren I took off your cute ol' rear picture, because I wouldn't want my bum on someone's blog either. =) See ya next week, grrrrrr...

Wendy said...

That was such a fun game and thanks Steve for talking pics for us. I would like to get a few of those please #9, 50, 53, 54 and the group ones. Can't wait for our next game on Saturday, I will be practicing up!

Cammie said...

Thanks for the game. It was fun to play in a relaxed and fun environment, and to get to know some of the girls outside of Church and kids.

Lauren said...

I told Jen about the post, she is going to be bummed (no pun intended) that you removed the pick. I wasn't really mad, I hope you know. I just like to give people a hard time. Game on! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ( I think that GR is longer than yours :)

The Shill Spill said...

That is soooooooooo awesome Tami! I would love to come watch you play football! :) Can we come too? LOL!

The Adamson Chipmunks said...

Oh,Tami! Your dreams of me being a cougar fan will NEVER come true! Remember, I am an actual UTE--I graduated from the U! My blood runs true Utah red and alwasy will! Looks like you gals had a lot of fun!

Jensen Family said...

Glad to see that I was not in many of those pictures! It was way fun...I will mellow out next game! :)

KinsRae said...

Fun I am jealous, I love to play football, or any sport in general.
Kinslee

Team Fifield said...

First off- I'm so glad you updated your blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Secondly- that is AWESOME. I'm totally biting that idea. How fun is that?!?!
Miss ya girl! Keep in touch!

Melea said...

Tami!! Awesome slideshow thanks!! I just found your blog. Ours is bradyandmeleajohnson.blogspot.com

I'll have to get copies from you!

rebecca said...

Hey there-
I'm so glad I found your blog! Yay, another friend's blog to obsess over :) Flag football looked like so much fun! I sure wish I could have joined you, but I had plans already. I used to play for the BYU Intramural teams and loved it!!! You can go check out my blog, too at www.whatsupwiththelutters.blogspot.com

Aldred Family said...

Looks like tons of fun!! Lovei t! You definitely need to call me next time!

Becca said...

I'm SO jealous! This is awesome, Tami!! I'll come play, too. =) I wish. We've been having difficulty trying to get enough girls for volleyball every week. We still have a game, though, so that's good. =)
Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!!

Aldred Family said...

Hey.. we're going to make our blog private.. will you send me your email address or leave it on my blog?! Thanks!!