CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

This year we had a massive truck or treat with four wards. It was fun to see all of our friends who are no longer apart of our ward. We ran out of candy well before it was over and had to recycle some of the boys candy for latter trick or treaters. It was tons of fun. We later went over to Steve's parents house and ate chili and some fresh brewed root beer. =) Thanks to my neighbor Michelle Acree, Kyle actually had a costume. I procrastinated Halloween because Kyle's birthday party took so much effort, that he almost had a sorry looking costume. Thanks Michelle for putting him together.







Our neighbor Oliver is an umpalumpa (sp?) and Nicole was Willie Wanka Johnny Depp style. They win best costume!!


5 comments:

Arah Debra said...

Jackson was seriously so cute in the Horse costume! I loved it!!

Julie said...

I agree hands down Nicole and Oliver looked awesome. Why can't I be that creative.

Jensen Family said...

Your boys are SO cute!! We had to recycle candy too....there were SO many people there!

jessica said...

T-dog, those kids are so freaking adorable!!! I miss you guys!

Aldred Family said...

The boys looked adorable in their costumes! I was glad I got to see them!