CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Kids are just funny

I don't usually post the funny things my kids say for some reason. However Kyle said something today that really made me laugh. We were driving home from having lunch at a friends house when he found a little toy he had gotten out of a cracker jacks box at Steve's parents house in his car seat. He was so excited to find " his prize ", and was loving playing with it in the car again. I had to stop and drop off a few RS papers to someone in my ward. It took a few seconds and when I got back in the car this was the conversation we had:

Kyle: Mommy, I am sad.
Me: Why?
Kyle: I broke my prize.
Me: ohh I am sorry. Let me see it, maybe I can fix it for you.
Kyle: Nahhh, I already recycled it. (which means he threw it on the floor of the car)

I am not sure where he learned about reycling. We've never really had recycling conversations. Just thought it was so funny. Makes me laugh also how easy he gets over things. He started off being sad and by the end of our 20 second conversation he was totally fine with breaking his prize. Arn't kids great!

5 comments:

Megan said...

That is a really funny conversation. I love hearing what little "people" are thinking/doing/saying. Why don't you post the conversation about "your bumps"!?!

Susan and Vince Stroud said...

That is hilarious....gotta love em! So good to see you the other day.

Anne-Marie said...

Your boys are just adorable and you crack me up. (still laugh about the wheel barrel)

The Adamson Chipmunks said...

Sooo funny! Congratulations on your pregnancy! That is exciting! I miss you! Haven't seen you forever! You NEED to come to a girls' night!!!

Team Fifield said...

Love that story! I can just imagine you telling it LIVE. Hilarious. I miss you!