CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Tagged

So I never do these, but I promised Susan I would. It seriously takes me forever to think up something even remotely interesting. I have been thinking about this for a few days and nothing special has come to mind, but I am going to do it anyways. I really love reading others blog when they get tagged.

10 YEARS AGO: I was going to Ricks college in Rexburg Idaho freezing to death. I had never experienced a winter quit like that, I couldn't even walk anywhere without falling a hundred times.

5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST: Fold laundry, Make my bed, play a game with Kyle, thats about it, today is Saturday I really don't want to do anything.

5 SNACKS I ENJOY: Sprite, Sprite (I love soda), apple pie carmel apple from disneyland or rocky mountain chocolate factory, gushers watermelon fruit snacks, Black Forest gummy bears.

5 PLACES I'VE LIVED: Tucson, AZ; Danville , CA; Rexburg, Id; Malmo, Sweden; Lehi, UT =)

WHAT I WOULD DO IF I SUDDENLY BECAME A BILLIONAIRE: Pay off my house, and travel to Sweden so I could have their yogurt one last time, donate to charity? What could you do with a billion, seems like way too much. Although Mitt makes it look good. Maybe a house in the Hamptons.

5 JOBS I'VE HAD: MOM =), Human Resources @ SJC, Water dept @SJC, US Bank (loved being a teller), Whole Grain Bakery (ahh some good memories)

5 THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME: I have a twin sister that has blue eyes and blonde hair, I have a bad habit of biting my nails, (I am sure you all know that because you have seen me do it) I LOVE watching college football and the Jazz ( I hate missing a game), I am scared to death of Sharks (I have atleast one scary shark dream about every other week), I want to go on the amazing race.

Now I tag: Cheryl Wellman, Tari Brandi, Becca Brandi, Kami Adamson, Mindy Holman

10 comments:

The Shill Spill said...

I'll go on the Amazing Race with you! :) I looooove that show! I'm pretty sure Aaron would never do it! :)

Susan and Vince Stroud said...

Tami!! Yeah you did it. I totally love gushers too! I should of put those down as one of my favorite snacks. I'm really sorry about the links being erased. That's weird that happened. Anyway I love your blog.

Arah Debra said...

That was fun! I love reading those tags. I'm sure Steve wishes I had the same obsession with sports. Maybe we just need to hang out more so you can rub off on me.

Tari said...

I've never been tagged before...I won't let you down. Mindy was so excited that you tagged her. It was really funny. She's probably embarressed that I'm telling you this. See you tomorrow!

Aldred Family said...

Tami, this was fun to read and learn more about you! We totally need to have a march madness party and watch the games.. I too am a total sports nut!! Good thing! If I wasn't I would go nuts living in this house! ;) We need to get together soon! You bring the sprite, I'll bring the gushers!! Yum!

Sarie said...

All of your answers are very interesting, I don't know why you think you're so boring. I love all your disneyland pics too, your boys sure are growing up.

Brittany said...

I am so sorry that i missed girls night at your house! I didn't get home until 10 and I had so much to do there that i just couldn't do it. I am sad to not have seen your house and all that stuff! I miss you guys and i swear I will be there next time! Hope it went well and I am sure you guys had fun!

Kari said...

Hey Tami! I'm glad we have found each others blogs! I will link you! Good to see your family is doing well. We will have to do a bbq when the weather gets better!

Flinders Family said...

You are so cute! Whole Grain really was amazing, wasn't it?! Good times!

mother of 3 said...

That cracks me up you want to go on Amazing Race becuase I have been trying to convince Jared for years to go with me. Now that we have kids I don't know how we would be I would be a great companion...hint. =)