CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Jackson's New Toy

Jackson has learned that he can suck on his toes. It is a nice new convient toy. They are always there when he needs them. I have to admit I am a bit jealous, I wish I was that flexable. He is getting so big. He has learned how to roll this week. Our days of putting him on the bed or the couch are over. He is rolling from one side of the room all the way to the other. He loves his new found freedom, and squeals with delight as he flips around.

8 comments:

Tari said...

Hurrah!!! I love your blog! This is going to be so fun Tam! I have this urge to mall Jackson!

Mindy said...

Hi Tami! I see tari finally got you to start a blog, get ready for your life to change forever.

Becca said...

I LOVE it when they grab their feet. It's so cute how they are in a little ball. Can't wait to see you guys!!!

jessica said...

T-dawg! I love it!!! There is nothing better than a blog. It's almost like having a superpower that lets you look in on peoples lives.... kinda like being a fly on the wall.... I cant wait to see whats next. Smash those little cuties for me!
love ya'

Sarie said...

I was going to give you a call tonight and say that you should start a blog... then I noticed that you ALREADY had a blog!! So exciting, it's about time. You're hilarious and hilarity on the web... even better.

maren out my laundry said...

wow I can't believe he is rolling, seems like he was just born!! I wish I could be that content, rolling and sucking on my toes. Cute picture!

AnnEE said...

Hey Tami, remember when you used to babysit me? That was rad. I'm glad you're a blogger now!!!!

Mindy said...

I got her to read the first few chapters awhile ago and she refused to stick with it. It's like she doesn't want to be happy.
p.s. how do you feel about being a link on my blog?